Acadbuddy’s 100+ hours machine learning certification programme is considered one of the most in-demand courses which will take you around regression models, cross-validation and hypermeter etc. It is one of the most competitive courses since it helps in improving the accuracy of machines and saves time in the corporate world. Machine Learning is considered one of the most efficient branches of artificial intelligence and has the capacity to make predictions on the data and help you connect the dots.
1. Attend live online sessions from the convenience of your home
2. Sessions conducted by experienced industry professionals to give you an insight of the career prospects
3. Providing mindful quizzes and exercises to help in interest concentration
4. Subject-related doubt-clearing and mastering sessions to help you out with substantial queries during and after the sessions
5. Industry recognised Certificate of completion offered to you by our reputed organization
6. Career counselling sessions are conducted between and after the course to give you a crisp idea about career advancement opportunities.
Anaconda: Anaconda is a distribution of the Python and R programming languages for scientific computing (data science, machine learning applications, large-scale data processing, predictive analytics, etc.), that aims to simplify package management and deployment.
Jupyter Notebook: Jupyter Notebook allows users to compile all aspects of a data project in one place making it easier to show the entire process of a project to your intended audience. Through the web-based application, users can create data visualizations and other components of a project to share with others via the platform.
Acabuddy brings to you a bunch of career counseling and growth sessions and helps you get your hands on the right job and help you enlighten your career.
1. Data Scientist:-
A data scientist is a professional who collects, organizes, analyzes, and interprets large and complex data sets to identify patterns, make decisions, and solve problems. They earn an average salary of $126,286
A software engineer is a professional who designs, develops, and maintains software applications and systems. They earn an average salary of $77,770
3. A data engineer is an IT professional who is responsible for building and maintaining systems that collect, manage, and transform raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts to interpret. They earn an average salary of $113,929
1. Attend live online sessions from the convenience of your home.
2. Sessions conducted by experienced industry professionals to give you an insight into the career opportunities.
3. Providing mindful quizzes and exercises to help in interest building.
4. Subject-related live doubt clearing and mastering sessions to help you out with queries during and after the sessions.
5. Industry-recognised Certificate of completion offered to you by our reputed organization.
6. Career counselling sessions conducted in between and after the course to give you a crisp idea about the career advancement opportunities.
AcadBuddy offers you a variety of hands-on practical projects to enhance your learning and explore new horizons.
Quizzes and prizes are our perks. Therefore, we offer you a variety of quizzes to help you gather queries and help students encounter a new way of learning. Winning prizes right after you ace the quiz is another slice which can be sent to you by the end of your course.
You will have to score atleast 50% marks in order to get your hands on the certificate attached below customised with your name.